Shot, I meant to fill this out more regularly than this!
The good news is that I finished the pink leg warmers and they are lovely and gorgeous, and unphotographed. Okay, so that last part isn't so good. I should probably post some writing to prove that I do do creative things, but I don't want to.
Anyway, I do have a new craft project in the works. It's a large sculpted statue project that I've been working on for ages. It will end up being a three-dimensional version of a phoenix character I created who looks more like a gryphon. Fun! I'll have to post the art I did of her here at some point.
To show that I'm not completely hopeless I will post a picture of Chaucer, a plushie gryphon I made last summer. Since then I've decided that I'm going to make a bit of an ongoing project of taking him to various places to be photographed. Yes, I am quite easily amused. Here's Chaucer in front of the Saatchi Gallery!
No comments:
Post a Comment